If you’re looking for a large inflatable fishing boat the Airhead Angler bay may be for you. Many customers purchase this boat for fishing but it can also be used for recreational use. One other thing that makes this such an attractive item is the affordable price. If you want to hear more please read our full review below.
AIRHEAD Angler Bay Inflatable Boat
Airhead Angler Bay 6 Person Inflatable Boat
Last update on 2021-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Material: Vinyl
- Item Weight: 11.31 Pounds
- Person Capacity: 6 person
- Guage: 32
- Road holder: 2 fishing road holders
- Air chambers: 3
- Motor: Motor Mount Fittings
- Size: 140″ x 66.5″[/su_list]
AIRHEAD Angler Bay Features
- The airhead ahibf-06 angler bay is a six-person inflatable fishing boat. It has a movable seat to ensure the comfort of all people on board. The boat is made even more comfortable by the fact that the floor is inflatable so that anyone sitting on the floor will not have to sit on something hard.
- It is constructed of heavy-duty vinyl that is electronically welded together at the seams. This ensures that it can handle anything that you want to do, even if you are venturing into shallow waters.
This inflatable boat is equipped with a grab line that wraps around the entire boat. This gives everyone on board something to hold on to, attach gear to, and get the boat in and out of the water with ease.
- This watercraft is also equipped with two-rod holders and several moulded in drink holders. This ensures that everyone on board can have a drink that will not accidentally spill inside the boat and it gives you a way to relax when hauling or using your rods.
- The angler bay inflatable boats also inflate and deflate quickly using a patented speed safety valve. This means that when you reach the water, you and your friends can enjoy it quickly. At the end of the day, deflating so that you can go home is also easy and fast.
- When all three chambers are inflated, this six-person boat measures 140 x 66.5 inches. It weighs in at 44 pounds when deflated and can hold up to 900 pounds of people and gear. It comes with a one-year warranty to ensure your total satisfaction.
Airhead Angler Bay Inflatable Boat Customer Reviews
- Many of the users say that this boat is very stable thanks to the three separate air chambers. This is a bonus for those who venture out into the middle of lakes and it is also appreciated by those that venture into waters that may have rocks hiding under the surface. Also, check out our review article about Intex Excursion 5 boat.
- Many feel that it does have adequate room on board, but there are some who say it is more suited for 4 or 5 people instead of the six people that it is rated for. This is especially true if you have a lot of gear or a cooler on board that may take up space.
- A lot of people say that for the money, it is a great investment. They even say that after purchasing the pump and oars, they still feel that they found a good deal on an inflatable angler boats reviews of this size.
- Very durable material
- Plenty of room on board
- Three air chamber design
- Soft bottom makes moving difficult
- Hard to determine PSI
No one wants to venture out in a boat and be crowded with others that are there. This 6 person boat airhead inflatable boat is able to hold several people and their gear. However, if you want ample space for food and coolers, you may need to leave one or two people at home.
With that, if you are simply looking for a great inflatable boat option that will not break your bank, this six person inflatable raft will not let you down.
You’ll find James A. Stallcup at the Beaver Sports outfitting people for Alaskan adventures. He started paddling as a kid in Alaska and his journey north included being a Boundary Waters kayaks guide and a Gates of the Arctic National Park ranger.