Most Portable Kayak
Sea Eagle SE330 Inflatable Sports Kayak Pro Solo Package
- Exterior: 11' 2" x 34" / Interior: 9' 6" x 15" / Tube Diameter: 10" /...
- Hull Weight: 26 Lbs. / Capacity: 2 Adults or 500 lbs.
- Material: 33 mil Polykrylar / Seam: High Frequency Welded / Floor:...
- Inflation & Assembly Time: 6 mins.
- Whitewater Rating: Up to Class III
Last update on 2021-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Length: 10’10
- Width: 25″
- Weight: 26 LBS.
- Max. Weight: 500 LBS
- Product Dimensions: 134 x 34 inches
- Deflated: 24″ x 16″ x 7″
- Person Capacity: 2 Adults
- Whitewater Rating: Up to Class III
- Hull Weight: 26 Lbs
Sea Eagle 330 Kayak Features
- 5-Tube I-beam Floor: The floor was reconstructed from a 7 tube I-beam floor to 5 tubes. This really improved the paddling performance of the Sea Eagle 300 kayak. Kayakers now sit higher and most of the weight is supported by the floor as opposed to the side chambers. The larger I beam tubes also have more rigidity, being larger. This new feature has improved the tracking and speed of the kayak making this an ideal choice for long-distance paddlers.
- Two Rear Skegs: Also offering improved tracking and speed are the two skegs molded from incredibly durable plastic. This design is similar to what you would find on a surfboard so that you can go longer and faster with less paddling effort, offering more opportunities for day-long trips.
- Deluxe One-way Air Valves: The inner diaphragm allows air to be pumped in without escaping when you remove the pump to close the valve. The larger opening makes for faster inflation and deflation. Also included are moulded O-rings with a tether that keeps them attached so they will not be lost. Seal it with the outside cap for the ultimate tightness.
- Lightweight Construction: Weighing just 26 pounds, it packs down small enough to fit the inflatable kayak, the deluxe kayak seat foot pump, and the repair kit in the smallest of vehicles.
- Additional Features: Inflatable spray skirts to keep you dry on rough waters and an extra thick Polykrylar hull that is resistant to sun and saltwater damage. Bow and stern grab line for easy pulling in and out of the water. Also, the Sea Eagle 330 kayak comes with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty, which is the best warranty, we could find for an inflatable kayak.
Sea Eagle 330 Kayak Customer Review
The Sea Eagle 330 kayak received great reviews from many of its owners and us. The following is what customers love about the Sea Eagle 330 kayak:
Ease: Everything about the Sea Eagle 330 kayak is easy. It is easy to set up, easy to transport, easy to store, and easy to deflate. Most importantly, it is easy to paddle and customers love that as it allows for them to take long leisurely trips without the added stress of extra rowing keeping the boat in a straight line.
Self-prescribed old-timers that are accustomed to hard-shelled kayaks note being pleasantly surprised by how the Sea Eagle 330 kayak handles in all types of water.
Some customer tips for setting up:
- Follow the inflation guide carefully to be assured the boat sits easily on the water.
- Watch the how-to video on the Sea Eagle website regarding using a hairdryer to get the valve rings installed properly the first time.
Durable and Versatile: Accounts of gravel, stones, and driftwood encounters found the Sea Eagle 330 kayak victoriously puncture and leak-free. The Sea Eagle 330 kayak holds its own on whitecaps, tracks well in large bodies, and maneuvers efficiently in small canals. It’s nice to have the perks of an inflatable kayak without limitations as to the type of body of water it can be used on.
Customer Service: In the few cases where there were manufacturing defects or missing parts, the Sea Eagle company went above and beyond to have the parts shipped immediately at no extra cost or hassle to the customer.